Bravo Flexascreens are great window insect screens for many reasons. Our products are custom manufactured to your sizing for a perfect fit. Firstly, measuring and installation is easy and takes only moments to accomplish. The nice thing is the they require no tools or professinal installation. All you need to do is to attach the Velcro™ strips and then place the screen unto the Velcro. Presto you are done!
Our Velcro™ strips ensures that your screen will be fastened securely. This will ensure that your window screens will stay put until you decide to remove them. Our screens will not blow off, break, distort or expand like traditional screens. Therefore, you can be sure that you will have a long lasting product for years to come. In addition, Bravo Flexascreens can be removed to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance of your windows.
We use only the finest quality window screening materials and craftsmanship, so you are guaranteed the best quality products available. We provide you with options for your screen mesh. We have three mesh options to choose from for your Fleascreen. All three provide 100% insect, bug, fly and mosquito protection. In addition, they are all specially formulated with a vinyl-coating to ensure longer lasting color and flexibility.
1. Resilient Fiberglass Screen mesh
This fiberglass mesh is stronger than traditional mesh fabrics, thus it is more durable and resilient. So your screen will last longer and hold up for years to come.
2. Pet Screen mesh
This mesh is seven times stronger than standard fiberglass mesh, so even the most tenacious pet will not damage your screens. The pet mesh will not tear, rip or become damaged from the claws and paws of your pets.
3. Solar coated mesh
The solar coated mesh ensures that your family is protected from damaging and harmful UV rays. It also protects your furniture, carpeting and hardwood floors from fading or discoloring over the years due to direct sun exposure.
This mesh also cuts down on the sun's glare, so watching TV or seeing your computer screen is not a problem. Solar mesh also helps to reduce the heat, so your living space stays cooler and more comfortable in the summer heat.
Bravo Flexascreen will fit any size or shape window, even the odd shaped one that traditional screens will not fit. Our products are affordable and durable, so you can be sure you are getting a great product at a great price. At Bravo, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with our products, service and prices. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. We look forward to serving you.
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.